AUM Business Management Program is designed to develop the capabilities, perspectives, entrepreneurial attributes, and leadership skills of students who wish to pursue careers in corporations, SMEs, other business enterprises, or not-for-profit organizations particularly for business specialist and managerial positions
Business Management is a fascinating and ever-growing business niche at the core of most enterprises today. It combines empirical theory with practical mathematical applications. During your final year at AUC, you have the opportunity to customize your degree by choosing a wide range of departmental and non-departmental elective specialization courses that interest you and become part of an ever-changing, intriguing field that can immensely impact the way we live.
Graduates are prepared for careers in business and management and can use their acquired knowledge and skills in a wide range of businesses that are involved in all functions of businesses including marketing, human resources, accounting, sales, operations, finance, and management consulting.
Future Start Dates
Foundation and Degree level fees
Fees Fall – Spring 2020-2021
|Moldavian Students||1000 Euro (+20% VAT)|
|International Students||2000 Euro (+20% VAT)|
|Application Fee||100 Euro|
1 + 3-year program, divided into one year of Foundation studies and 6 years of BA (Hons) studies.
- Completed University Application Form
- A copy of the photo page of your International Passport.
- Completed Dormitory Application Form (if you intend to stay in the University accommodation)
- High School Diploma or equivalent recognized qualifications
- Evidence of Competence in the English Language. TOEFL, IELTS, or equivalent if available. If you do not have these qualifications your proficiency in English will be tested upon arrival at the University, in accordance with the Foundation English School