International relations is one of the most popular study areas for international students. It is the study of international problems and issues, which cover political, economic, military, technological, cultural, and environmental subjects. Courses of the department include political science, law, diplomacy, international politics, geopolitics, geostrategy, political history and political thought, European studies, international organizations, economics, business. The program also offers regional area studies focusing on important regions of world politics such as the Middle East, the Balkans, the Far East, the Caucasus as well as Central Asia. If you have a diploma in international relations, you will have the opportunity to find jobs in diplomatic areas, public institutions, international organizations, private companies with international connections, media as well as universities, and strategic research organizations.
Graduates of the International Relations department are able to find job opportunities in both public and private institutions. Globalization and rising interaction between nations will further enhance your career opportunities and enable you to expand your horizons regarding the future development of global politics.
Future Start Dates
Foundation and Degree level fees
Fees Fall – Spring 2020-2021
|Moldavian Students||1000 Euro (+20% VAT)|
|International Students||2000 Euro (+20% VAT)|
|Application Fee||100 Euro|
1 + 3-year program, divided into one year of Foundation studies and 3 years of BA (Hons) studies.
- Completed University Application Form
- A copy of the photo page of your International Passport
- Completed Dormitory Application Form (if you intend to stay in the University accommodation)
- High School Diploma or equivalent recognized qualifications
- Evidence of Competence in the English Language. TOEFL, IELTS, or equivalent if available. If you do not have these qualifications your proficiency in English will be tested upon arrival at the University, in accordance with the Foundation English School